SSN is engaged in the programs to eradicate and prevent communicable diseases such as leprosy, tuberculosis and AIDS in rural and urban Bangalore districts of Karnataka.
A society free from communicable diseases and communities that promotes rights of women and children.
Render human service to people belonging to economically and socially backward communities irrespective of caste, creed and language.
Child Labour Elimination Program03/09/2003
Skill Development Training Program15/06/2017
Tuberculosis Control Program01/04/1996
Missing Child Bureau District Cell Inaugural Program03/09/2009
Mrs. Susheela Nagaraj
Mrs. Lilly Samuel
Founder and Secretary
Bro. George Thottiyil CMSF
Rev. Bro. Pius Kizhakkebhagam
Mr. John K
Mrs. Padma N
Mr. Madhusudana Reddy Palle
- We express our gratitude to our partners .
- National Child Labour Rehabilitation Programme. (Under Ministry of Labour, Govt.of India & Govt.of Karnataka)
- Ministry of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj (Govt. of India & Govt.of Karnataka)
- Ministry of Women & Child Development, Govt.of Karnataka.
- Velankani Communications Technologies, Bangalore.
- Franciscan Service Society, Bangalore.
- Manos Unidas, Spain.
- HDFC Bank Ltd.& ICICI bank pvt.ltd.
- Denso Kirloskar Industries Pvt.Ltd. & Kemwel Pvt.Ltd. (Nelamangala)
- AVICI Info Analytics Pvt.Ltd. & Staff of Infosys Pvt.Ltd
- Goldman Sachs Pvt. Ltd. & Dell India Pvt.Ltd.
- FVTRS Bangalore.
Paper Media Coverage
Make a generous donation to help us reach more beneficiaries.
Account Number: 0009053000007663
Bank: South Indian Bank
Branch: Shivaji Nagar
IFSC Code: SIBL0000009
All donations are eligible for tax savings under 80G.
HIV/AIDS Prevention Program01/04/1996 Sandeep Seva Nilayam interventions are aimed at controlling the spread of HIV infection and reducing its impact on families. Towards this, SSN provides awareness/orientation, counseling, home placement, institutional placement and advocacy.